RSS Feed Energy.gov
The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) is at the center of creating the clean energy economy today. EERE leads the U.S. Department of Energy’s efforts to develop and deliver market-driven solutions for energy-saving homes, buildings, and manufacturing; sustainable transportation; and renewable electricity generation.
- Tue, 16 Apr 2019 05:30:00 +0000: Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University Team Grand Winner at Solar Decathlon Design Challenge - EERE News ReleasesDOE announced winners of its Solar Decathlon® Design Challenge, in which student teams design highly efficient buildings powered by renewable energy.
- Mon, 08 Apr 2019 18:00:00 +0000: Energy Department Announces New Prize to Accelerate Pumped Storage Hydropower - EERE News ReleasesEnergy Department announces FAST, a new prize competition to support the development of pumped storage hydropower.
- Wed, 03 Apr 2019 18:50:00 +0000: DOE Announces $59 Million to Accelerate Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research - EERE News ReleasesFunding opportunity seeks projects to address priorities in advanced batteries and electric drive systems, energy efficient mobility systems and more.
- Mon, 01 Apr 2019 22:30:00 +0000: Funding Selections Announced for Innovative Design Concepts for Standard Modular Hydropower and Pumped Storage Hydropower - EERE News ReleasesToday, DOE announced selections for innovations that reduce cost and maximize the value of hydropower development and pumped storage hydropower.
- Mon, 01 Apr 2019 17:06:00 +0000: DOE Announces Up to $26.1 Million to Advance Hydropower and Marine Energy - EERE News ReleasesNew funding will drive innovative industry-led solutions to advance marine and hydrokinetics and hydropower technologies.
- Thu, 28 Mar 2019 18:03:00 +0000: Energy Department Announces $7 Million for Research on Subsurface Stress and Lost Circulation in Geothermal Drilling - EERE News ReleasesToday, the Energy Department announced up to $7 million toward the research and development (R&D) of innovative subsurface geothermal technologies.
- Thu, 28 Mar 2019 16:18:00 +0000: Department of Energy Announces $28 Million in Funding for Wind Energy Research - EERE News ReleasesWETO has issued a $28-million multitopic FOA aimed at enabling wind energy nationwide across all sectors: land-based, offshore, and distributed.
- Tue, 26 Mar 2019 15:35:00 +0000: Department of Energy Announces $130 Million for Early-Stage Solar Research Project - EERE News ReleasesProjects will help to achieve affordable and reliable energy to enhance America’s economic growth and energy security.
- Tue, 26 Mar 2019 14:50:00 +0000: DOE Announces $70 Million for Cybersecurity Institute for Energy Efficient Manufacturing - EERE News ReleasesInstitute will focus on early-stage research for advancing cybersecurity in energy efficient manufacturing.
- Mon, 25 Mar 2019 21:43:00 +0000: Department of Energy Selects $36 Million to Advance Solar Energy Integration - EERE News ReleasesProjects will help advance solar energy’s role in strengthening the resilience of the Nation’s electricity grid.
RSS Feed Energy.gov