Latest Energy News-ClimateMaster Heat Pump
ClimateMaster Heat Pump
ClimateMaster announces its latest breakthrough innovation in the new Trilogy 45™ Q-Mode™ variable-speed geothermal heat pump system, which provides the industry’s highest efficiencies of 45 EER and further notable savings via on-demand hot water generation capabilities. The system additionally offers convenient programming, monitoring and control for homeowners and dealers over the internet from any WiFi-enabled device.
“Providing the lowest operating cost presently on the market, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode significantly outperforms the closest competitive variable-speed unit available,” said Raj Hiremath, director of marketing at ClimateMaster. “With this latest innovation, ClimateMaster has maintained its position as the industry’s leader, setting a new record by delivering the highest efficiencies recorded by AHRI at more than 45 EER in ground loop applications. Offering the lowest operating costs of any heating, cooling and hot water generation system on the market today, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode also significantly improves comfort through superior temperature and humidity control.”
In addition to the highest efficiency ratings, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode’s patent-pending Q-Mode technology reduces hot water operating costs by providing full-time, year-round domestic hot water heating at over 500-percent (5.0 COP) efficiency. According to Hiremath, the Q-Mode technology also provides no-cost cooling by automatically drawing heat from a space and into the unit’s iGate Smart Tank™ hot water storage tank. The tank’s polyethylene exterior further protects it from corrosion.
ClimateMaster Heat Pump featuring iGate Connect™ technology, the new Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is also the first residential geothermal heat pump system to provide dealers with complete diagnostics and operating data via any Wi-Fi enabled device over the internet. Through an online portal, dealers can access built-in measurement of all critical system operations and conditions at the past 5-faults. More than 25 unit settings can be configured from the dealer portal, including air-flows and range of unit capacity.
“The online portal notably streamlines dealers’ customer support and equipment servicing, especially in allowing them to monitor and troubleshoot a unit from the comfort of their office or home,” Hiremath said. “In many cases, diagnostics and adjustments through the online portal can eliminate jobsite visits, particularly in flagging system issues before they become larger problems. Also, using laptop-installed software, dealers can very easily configure Trilogy Series units in the field, and no longer need to use gauges to do so.”
Hiremath additionally stated that the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode system operates exclusively with the iGate Connect (AWC99**) thermostat.
ClimateMaster Heat Pump with variable-speed technology that provides an extremely wide range of heating and cooling capacities, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode delivers its full rated capacity across its entire operating range (20◦ to 120◦F entering water temperature, or EWT), which is unique in both the geothermal and air-source heat pump industry. It can also wholly match loads as low as 30 percent of maximum, providing unsurpassed comfort and humidity control by running longer and slower, and precisely matching capacity to the heating and cooling load. When required, the system speeds up to deliver full capacity across the entire operating range.
The Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is ENERGY STAR Tier 3-qualified, and exceeds requirements for the currently uncapped 30-percent federal tax credit for geothermal heat pump systems. Available in vertical-upflow, vertical-downflow and horizontal configurations, the system is also offered in 0930 kBtuh (9k to 30k Btuh, or .75 tons to 2 tons) and 1860 kBtuh (18k to 60k Btuh, or 1.5 tons to 5 tons) capacities. The Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is exclusively available through ClimateMaster GeoElite Dealers.
ClimateMaster, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of geothermal and water-source heat pumps, and the ClimateMaster Heat Pump which are considered to be the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly type of heating and cooling systems available on the market today. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Ok, ClimateMaster, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of LSB Industries, Inc. whose common stock is traded over the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LXU.
Latest Energy News- ClimateMaster Heat Pump
For more information, visit www.climatemaster.com.
- Fri, 17 May 2019 17:29:48 +0000: THE SMARTER E EUROPE SECURES ITS STATUS AS THE CONTINENT’S LARGEST PLATFORM FOR THE ENERGY INDUSTRY - AltEnergyMag.com News
This year’s event focused on the core issues of a future-oriented energy industry, from renewable energies to decentralization and digitalization to sector coupling. Particular attention was paid to smart and interconnected energy systems while a wide range of innovative technologies, new business models and pioneering projects were explored at the accompanying conferences and forums.
- Fri, 17 May 2019 15:32:08 +0000: Solar-Log Base, Premier Monitoring Unveiled at Intersolar - AltEnergyMag.com News
New products: Solar-Log Base & Solar-Log WEB Enerest™ 4.0 A new generation of solar plant monitoring hardware was unveiled by Solar-Log® this week at Intersolar in Munich - the Solar-Log Base. When combined with the new Solar-Log WEB Enerest™ 4.0, which is coming later this year, these products will mean easier and more powerful solar monitoring and energy management. The Solar-Log Base provides a faster and more intuitive user experience, greater flexibility, and reliable control over self-produced energy. This is the biggest and most-advanced product release from the global market leader since the launch of Solar-Log WEB Enerest™. "The new Solar-Log® product generation was designed based on feedback from installers and fleet managers. Product development focused on where the pain-points are when it comes to monitoring and set out to soothe them," said Silvia Blumenschein, CEO of Solar Data Systems, Inc. (Solar-Log® USA). "We are beyond pleased to bring phase one of our solution, the Solar-Log Base, to the U.S. this summer."
- Fri, 17 May 2019 13:05:28 +0000: JinkoSolar Wins Intersolar Award 2019 for its Swan Bifacial Module - AltEnergyMag.com News
The Intersolar Award is presented annually to companies making a substantial contribution to the success of the industry, honoring technological innovations and groundbreaking solutions using photovoltaic-related technologies.
- Fri, 17 May 2019 13:04:36 +0000: REC Group Unveils the Alpha Series at Intersolar Europe - The World's Highest Power 60-cell Solar Panel - AltEnergyMag.com News
The REC Alpha Series delivers industry-beating power of up to 380 watt-peak (Wp), making this the world's most powerful 60-cell solar panel. Based on proprietary panel design with revolutionary cell technology, the new product is already acknowledged by a granted design patent.
- Fri, 17 May 2019 13:01:57 +0000: Insight Solar Teams up with CertainTeed Saint-Gobain to Expand Photovoltaic Solar Solutions - AltEnergyMag.com News
Partnership Puts the Power Back into Consumers’ Hands by Offering an Industry-Leading Solar Warranty Product
- Fri, 17 May 2019 12:23:15 +0000: The Ingeteam Group to present world leading drivetrain technologies at AWEA 2019 - AltEnergyMag.com News
The group will showcase its latest products and innovative solutions for the wind industry at its booth and will be represented onsite by a high-level team of specialists of critical components such as wind power converters, generators and O&M services.
- Fri, 17 May 2019 12:20:58 +0000: Nick Hammond promoted to Director, Distributed Generation for GEM Energy - AltEnergyMag.com News
Nick Hammond has been promoted to Director, Distributed Generation for GEM Energy, a Rudolph Libbe Group company.
- Fri, 17 May 2019 12:20:41 +0000: Meet Clenergy Booth 1H14 at The Solar Show Philippines 2019 - AltEnergyMag.com News
Clenergy will participate in the upcoming Solar Show Philippines 2019, which will take place at SMX Convention Centre in Manila from May 20th to May 21st.
- Thu, 16 May 2019 20:10:23 +0000: SMA Sunny Boy Receives Award for Reliability and Performance - AltEnergyMag.com News
The Sunny Boy inverters scored top in several categories on the Inverter Reliability Scorecard from the independent testing institute PV Evolution Labs (PVEL). This scorecard provides a decision-making basis for selecting PV inverters for successful PV projects.
- Thu, 16 May 2019 20:08:36 +0000: Saratoga Energy scales up carbon nanotube production as founder completes Y Combinator - AltEnergyMag.com News
Patented process turns C02 into low-cost carbon nanotubes that can slash charging times & boost battery performance for electric vehicles & grid storage
- Thu, 16 May 2019 18:01:41 +0000: Solar Asset Owner Spruce Finance Lands $50 Million Follow-On Equity Investment from HPS Investment Partners - AltEnergyMag.com News
Tim Distler joins as VP of corporate development to lead M&A efforts of United States’ second-largest private owner of residential solar assets
- Thu, 16 May 2019 15:23:44 +0000: Solar Industry Lays Claim to the 2020s; Kicks Off the Solar+ Decade - AltEnergyMag.com News
As this decade nears a close, the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) has designated the next decade The Solar+ Decade.
- Thu, 16 May 2019 14:08:33 +0000: Annual Search for National Clean Energy 3iAwards - AltEnergyMag.com News
- Thu, 16 May 2019 12:59:31 +0000: Samsung SDI Introduces New ESS Products at ‘ees Europe 2019’ - AltEnergyMag.com News
- The company showcased the latest ESS technologies at the world's largest ESS exhibition - It also unveiled E3, an ESS model with energy density enhanced by 20% - The company meets the industry's first ESS fire-resistance test standard from UL, demonstrating its safety design capability
- Thu, 16 May 2019 12:55:07 +0000: JinkoSolar Officially Launches New Bifacial Module with New Transparent DuPont Backsheet at Intersolar Europe 2019 - AltEnergyMag.com News
The Swan module represents the next iterative development in bifacial power generation as it gradually becomes a mainstream technology. By combining high-efficiency mono PERC Cheetah bifacial cells and clear DuPont™ Tedlar® film for backsheets, Swan modules can achieve power output of up to 400W on the front side and up to 20% energy gain from the rear side.
- Thu, 16 May 2019 12:54:09 +0000: Sungrow Unveils the World's Most Powerful String Inverter at Intersolar Europe 2019 - AltEnergyMag.com News
The SG250HX is the world's most powerful 1500Vdc string inverter, featuring a high capacity of 250kW. It comes with the high voltage of 1500Vdc and 800Vac, enabling cost saving on DC and AC cables.
- Thu, 16 May 2019 12:52:46 +0000: Sungrow's Comprehensive Product Lineup Shines at Intersolar Europe 2019 - AltEnergyMag.com News
Notably, Sungrow presented smart solutions for utility-scale solar plants. The SG250HX, the world's most powerful 1500Vdc string inverter, is optimized for hilly utility-scale installations.
- Thu, 16 May 2019 12:28:06 +0000: Precision Engineering Driving Innovation in the Sustainable Energy Sector - AltEnergyMag.com News
euspen announces the hosting of a workshop focused on the role of precision engineering in stimulating innovation in solar, wind, and oceanic renewable energy and energy storage technologies.
- Thu, 16 May 2019 12:25:36 +0000: Wind Engineer AI learns to detect turbine failures early - AltEnergyMag.com News
Replacing components in a wind turbine is a costly procedure, especially if required urgently; however, it can be avoided or planned for by on-going monitoring of temperatures.
- Thu, 16 May 2019 12:24:45 +0000: Fuelling the circular economy - AltEnergyMag.com News
It's becoming increasingly apparent that our current social behaviours are having a negative impact on the environment, whether it's due to persistent product waste or greenhouse gas emissions. As such, many experts are calling for countries to move towards circular economies, where resource waste, depletion and loss are minimised through regenerative practices like recycling. Here, Dean Hislop, managing director of carbon-neutral fuel producer Renovare Fuels, explains where perishables fit into the concept.