Latest Energy News-ClimateMaster Heat Pump
ClimateMaster Heat Pump
ClimateMaster announces its latest breakthrough innovation in the new Trilogy 45™ Q-Mode™ variable-speed geothermal heat pump system, which provides the industry’s highest efficiencies of 45 EER and further notable savings via on-demand hot water generation capabilities. The system additionally offers convenient programming, monitoring and control for homeowners and dealers over the internet from any WiFi-enabled device.
“Providing the lowest operating cost presently on the market, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode significantly outperforms the closest competitive variable-speed unit available,” said Raj Hiremath, director of marketing at ClimateMaster. “With this latest innovation, ClimateMaster has maintained its position as the industry’s leader, setting a new record by delivering the highest efficiencies recorded by AHRI at more than 45 EER in ground loop applications. Offering the lowest operating costs of any heating, cooling and hot water generation system on the market today, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode also significantly improves comfort through superior temperature and humidity control.”
In addition to the highest efficiency ratings, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode’s patent-pending Q-Mode technology reduces hot water operating costs by providing full-time, year-round domestic hot water heating at over 500-percent (5.0 COP) efficiency. According to Hiremath, the Q-Mode technology also provides no-cost cooling by automatically drawing heat from a space and into the unit’s iGate Smart Tank™ hot water storage tank. The tank’s polyethylene exterior further protects it from corrosion.
ClimateMaster Heat Pump featuring iGate Connect™ technology, the new Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is also the first residential geothermal heat pump system to provide dealers with complete diagnostics and operating data via any Wi-Fi enabled device over the internet. Through an online portal, dealers can access built-in measurement of all critical system operations and conditions at the past 5-faults. More than 25 unit settings can be configured from the dealer portal, including air-flows and range of unit capacity.
“The online portal notably streamlines dealers’ customer support and equipment servicing, especially in allowing them to monitor and troubleshoot a unit from the comfort of their office or home,” Hiremath said. “In many cases, diagnostics and adjustments through the online portal can eliminate jobsite visits, particularly in flagging system issues before they become larger problems. Also, using laptop-installed software, dealers can very easily configure Trilogy Series units in the field, and no longer need to use gauges to do so.”
Hiremath additionally stated that the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode system operates exclusively with the iGate Connect (AWC99**) thermostat.
ClimateMaster Heat Pump with variable-speed technology that provides an extremely wide range of heating and cooling capacities, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode delivers its full rated capacity across its entire operating range (20◦ to 120◦F entering water temperature, or EWT), which is unique in both the geothermal and air-source heat pump industry. It can also wholly match loads as low as 30 percent of maximum, providing unsurpassed comfort and humidity control by running longer and slower, and precisely matching capacity to the heating and cooling load. When required, the system speeds up to deliver full capacity across the entire operating range.
The Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is ENERGY STAR Tier 3-qualified, and exceeds requirements for the currently uncapped 30-percent federal tax credit for geothermal heat pump systems. Available in vertical-upflow, vertical-downflow and horizontal configurations, the system is also offered in 0930 kBtuh (9k to 30k Btuh, or .75 tons to 2 tons) and 1860 kBtuh (18k to 60k Btuh, or 1.5 tons to 5 tons) capacities. The Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is exclusively available through ClimateMaster GeoElite Dealers.
ClimateMaster, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of geothermal and water-source heat pumps, and the ClimateMaster Heat Pump which are considered to be the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly type of heating and cooling systems available on the market today. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Ok, ClimateMaster, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of LSB Industries, Inc. whose common stock is traded over the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LXU.
Latest Energy News- ClimateMaster Heat Pump
For more information, visit www.climatemaster.com.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 00:56:01 +0000: Solar Energy World Selected to Install Hundreds Home Solar Systems - AltEnergyMag.com News
Through an open and competitive proposal process, Solar United Neighbors, a national organization dedicated to representing the needs and interests of solar owners and supporters, has selected Solar Energy World to install solar panels for Montgomery and Howard County residents. Co-op board members selected Solar Energy World, the fastest-growing locally owned solar company because of their extensive experience and ability to offer quality components at very competitive prices.
- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 13:04:27 +0000: Bloom Energy Introduces ‘AlwaysON’ Microgrid Solution to Provide Power Resiliency During Grid Outages - AltEnergyMag.com News
Simplified Microgrid Solution and Short-Term Financing Options Put Clean, Reliable, Always-On, On-Site Power Within Reach for More Customers
- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 12:54:36 +0000: NEC to Install More than 20MW of Municipal Energy Storage Projects in New England - AltEnergyMag.com News
Programs save ratepayer’s money, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and provide energy resiliency
- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 12:33:08 +0000: Solar Integrated Roofing Corporation Enters Agreement to Acquire One of San Diego’s Most Prominent Roofing & Solar Companies, with Nearly $12 Million Annual Revenues - AltEnergyMag.com News
Solar Integrated Roofing Corporation (OTC PINK: SIRC) CEO David Massey announced the company has signed a Letter of Intent to acquire one of the oldest and most prominent roofing and solar companies in San Diego.
- Sat, 17 Aug 2019 03:34:21 +0000: Wave energy gets boost to pioneer green economy with US patent approval. - AltEnergyMag.com News
US Patent Office grants AW-Energy’s Patent Application for WaveRoller® technology.
- Fri, 16 Aug 2019 14:20:01 +0000: Neutrino Energy - Game-Changing Energy-Generation Technology - AltEnergyMag.com News
How Renewable Energy Is Possible Without Environmental Degradation
- Fri, 16 Aug 2019 13:25:33 +0000: Sungrow Supplies Argentina's Largest Solar Plant with 1500Vdc Central Inverter Solutions - AltEnergyMag.com News
The project is located in Cafayate, a region optimized for solar energy due to a high-volume of sunny days, while frequented by sandstorms, putting solar project equipment susceptible to significant wear-and-tear.
- Fri, 16 Aug 2019 02:51:41 +0000: Senator Boozman Visits LM Wind Power Production Plant in Recognition of American Wind Week - AltEnergyMag.com News
Production plant employs more than 500 to manufacture turbine blades for wind farms in the region
- Thu, 15 Aug 2019 12:14:16 +0000: TERRASMART ANNOUNCES A BREAKTHROUGH BIFACIAL RACKING SOLUTION - AltEnergyMag.com News
Carrying forward TerraSmart’s long tradition of accommodating slope tolerances up to 36%, GLIDE’s intuitive design pulls forward 10 years of direct field experience to improve install velocity with simplified connections, agile parts and a significant reduction in hardware.
- Thu, 15 Aug 2019 12:06:32 +0000: SimpliPhi Power Slashes Prices on Company’s Most Popular PHI 3.8 kWh 48V Batteries to Support Energy Safety and Security Amid Growing Climate Threats - AltEnergyMag.com News
“Energize California” initiative expands globally and will include PHI 3.8 discount in addition to previously announced special all-in-one energy storage solution pricing.
- Thu, 15 Aug 2019 12:04:51 +0000: Energy Vault Closes Series B Funding With $110 Million Investment From Softbank Vision Fund - AltEnergyMag.com News
New Financing Will Accelerate Growth and Rapid Global Deployment of Company’s Transformative Utility-Scale Energy Storage Technology
- Wed, 14 Aug 2019 21:16:34 +0000: KORE Power Names Mark Hagedorn as VP of Operations; Completing Leadership Team in Advance of Production and Commercialization Efforts - AltEnergyMag.com News
KORE Power, a leading developer of high density, high voltage energy storage solutions has announced the appointment of Mark Hagedorn as VP of Operations. He will lead the organization's operational structure as it transitions from research and development to production and commercialization.
- Wed, 14 Aug 2019 14:55:54 +0000: Windmill Blade Leading Edge Coating Protects Against Rain Erosion - AltEnergyMag.com News
Windmill blades are coated with one or more protective coatings to help them withstand the effects of erosion from rain, sand, hail, and dirt. In most cases, the full structure of the laminated reinforced blade is coated first with a standard two-component protective coating.
- Wed, 14 Aug 2019 14:15:31 +0000: Cornwall Insight Ireland comments on the half-yearly Irish EV sales - AltEnergyMag.com News
Although the Irish passenger car market is down 7.36% on 2018 for the year-to-date (YTD), the sales for alternatively fuelled (BEV, PHEV and hybrid-electric) passenger cars have shown steady growth. A total of 9,582 alternatively fuelled vehicles have been sold for the YTD, a 69% increase on 2018's total.
- Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:05:02 +0000: Ubiquitous Energy Launches Transparent Solar Window Technology Research and Testing Program - AltEnergyMag.com News
The research program is being partially funded by a $3 million grant that Ubiquitous Energy was awarded from the California Energy Commission (BRIDGE).
- Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:03:01 +0000: Solar Panel Installation Workshop Offers Real World Training - AltEnergyMag.com News
Recognizing the industry need for qualified photovoltaic installers, ETA® International will host a hands-on solar panel training and certification workshop at ETA headquarters September 9-13, 2019. Attendees will gain hands-on experience that will qualify them to sit for ETA’s Photovoltaic Installer (PV1) Level 1 certification exam, prepare them for entry-level work in the solar energy field and provide experience with an installation build of a small photovoltaic array.
- Tue, 13 Aug 2019 20:28:20 +0000: Natural Power and FVB form strategic partnership - AltEnergyMag.com News
Leading renewable energy consultancy and service provider, Natural Power, and Swedish district energy consultant and design engineering expert, FVB, have formed a strategic partnership to further the advancement of district heating projects in the UK and Ireland.
- Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:09:06 +0000: MiaSolé Flexible and Lightweight Solar Module Demonstrates Superior Resilience to Penetrative Damage - AltEnergyMag.com News
Replacement of Tempered Front Glass with Flexible Polymeric Front Sheet for Thin Film Solar Modules Delivers Superior Robustness
- Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:07:34 +0000: FuelCell Energy Can Keep Utilities From Bleeding Billions - AltEnergyMag.com News
For a utility company, these are their money-generating assets that have been purchased for vast sums of money and they have trained electrical engineers to run and maintain them 24 hours a day, every day so everyone can have power.
- Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:06:42 +0000: Mona Dajani Named Co-Leader of Pillsbury’s Energy and Infrastructure Projects Practice - AltEnergyMag.com News
Pillsbury has appointed New York Project Finance partner Mona Dajani as co-leader of the firm's preeminent Energy and Infrastructure Projects team. Dajani, one of the foremost energy and infrastructure lawyers in the world, joins partner Robert James in leading the practice.