Latest Energy News-ClimateMaster Heat Pump
ClimateMaster Heat Pump
ClimateMaster announces its latest breakthrough innovation in the new Trilogy 45™ Q-Mode™ variable-speed geothermal heat pump system, which provides the industry’s highest efficiencies of 45 EER and further notable savings via on-demand hot water generation capabilities. The system additionally offers convenient programming, monitoring and control for homeowners and dealers over the internet from any WiFi-enabled device.
“Providing the lowest operating cost presently on the market, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode significantly outperforms the closest competitive variable-speed unit available,” said Raj Hiremath, director of marketing at ClimateMaster. “With this latest innovation, ClimateMaster has maintained its position as the industry’s leader, setting a new record by delivering the highest efficiencies recorded by AHRI at more than 45 EER in ground loop applications. Offering the lowest operating costs of any heating, cooling and hot water generation system on the market today, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode also significantly improves comfort through superior temperature and humidity control.”
In addition to the highest efficiency ratings, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode’s patent-pending Q-Mode technology reduces hot water operating costs by providing full-time, year-round domestic hot water heating at over 500-percent (5.0 COP) efficiency. According to Hiremath, the Q-Mode technology also provides no-cost cooling by automatically drawing heat from a space and into the unit’s iGate Smart Tank™ hot water storage tank. The tank’s polyethylene exterior further protects it from corrosion.
ClimateMaster Heat Pump featuring iGate Connect™ technology, the new Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is also the first residential geothermal heat pump system to provide dealers with complete diagnostics and operating data via any Wi-Fi enabled device over the internet. Through an online portal, dealers can access built-in measurement of all critical system operations and conditions at the past 5-faults. More than 25 unit settings can be configured from the dealer portal, including air-flows and range of unit capacity.
“The online portal notably streamlines dealers’ customer support and equipment servicing, especially in allowing them to monitor and troubleshoot a unit from the comfort of their office or home,” Hiremath said. “In many cases, diagnostics and adjustments through the online portal can eliminate jobsite visits, particularly in flagging system issues before they become larger problems. Also, using laptop-installed software, dealers can very easily configure Trilogy Series units in the field, and no longer need to use gauges to do so.”
Hiremath additionally stated that the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode system operates exclusively with the iGate Connect (AWC99**) thermostat.
ClimateMaster Heat Pump with variable-speed technology that provides an extremely wide range of heating and cooling capacities, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode delivers its full rated capacity across its entire operating range (20◦ to 120◦F entering water temperature, or EWT), which is unique in both the geothermal and air-source heat pump industry. It can also wholly match loads as low as 30 percent of maximum, providing unsurpassed comfort and humidity control by running longer and slower, and precisely matching capacity to the heating and cooling load. When required, the system speeds up to deliver full capacity across the entire operating range.
The Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is ENERGY STAR Tier 3-qualified, and exceeds requirements for the currently uncapped 30-percent federal tax credit for geothermal heat pump systems. Available in vertical-upflow, vertical-downflow and horizontal configurations, the system is also offered in 0930 kBtuh (9k to 30k Btuh, or .75 tons to 2 tons) and 1860 kBtuh (18k to 60k Btuh, or 1.5 tons to 5 tons) capacities. The Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is exclusively available through ClimateMaster GeoElite Dealers.
ClimateMaster, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of geothermal and water-source heat pumps, and the ClimateMaster Heat Pump which are considered to be the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly type of heating and cooling systems available on the market today. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Ok, ClimateMaster, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of LSB Industries, Inc. whose common stock is traded over the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LXU.
Latest Energy News- ClimateMaster Heat Pump
For more information, visit www.climatemaster.com.
- Fri, 22 Mar 2019 18:12:26 +0000: New Mexico takes bold step toward a cleaner, stronger 21st Century economy - AltEnergyMag.com News
The Energy Transition Act will dramatically increase New Mexico’s use of low-cost renewable energy while creating new jobs and diversifying the state’s economy
- Fri, 22 Mar 2019 15:23:50 +0000: Empower Energies Welcomes Vanessa Deutschmann as Senior Director of Human Resources - AltEnergyMag.com News
Empower Energies, a leading provider of renewable energy solutions for commercial, institutional and industrial customers, is pleased to announce the appointment of Vanessa Deutschmann as Senior Director of Human Resources. Vanessa has nearly 15 years of experience running operations and HR for solar companies. Most recently as Senior Manager of HR at Tesla, she oversaw the East Coast energy employee population of over 3,000 people. Vanessa also led the fast-paced growth of residential solar teams in her previous roles as operations manager for SolarCity and groSolar in the mid-Atlantic region.
- Fri, 22 Mar 2019 12:58:06 +0000: E.ON announces start of construction on South Texas windfarm - AltEnergyMag.com News
Peyton Creek at 151 MW will bring U.S. total generation capacity to 4 GW mark
- Fri, 22 Mar 2019 12:57:24 +0000: Pegasus Solar's Product Line Added to Sunnova's Approved Vendor List - AltEnergyMag.com News
Pegasus Solar's complete product line, including its popular Comp Mount and Tile Replace Mounts, have been added to Sunnova's AVL.
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 20:53:39 +0000: Grain Belt Express transmission line passes major regulatory hurdle - AltEnergyMag.com News
Upgraded and expanded transmission infrastructure is essential to unlock homegrown clean energy and further strengthen grid resilience
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:26:20 +0000: Valentin Software - Germany's market leader in modern design and simulation software at the world’s leading trade fair for the solar industry in Munich - AltEnergyMag.com News
The new version of the design software PV*SOL premium 2019 makes the design of photovoltaic systems even easier and more efficient.
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 13:46:46 +0000: THE SMARTER E EUROPE PROVIDES THE IDEAL PLATFORM TO START-UPS SHAPING THE ENERGY WORLD OF TOMORROW - AltEnergyMag.com News
The transformation of the energy world and the considerable momentum in the renewable energy market are driving the development of innovative business models.
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:47:07 +0000: New 3-Phase Gate Drive Solution from Pre-Switch Doubles Power; Boosts Switching Speeds by up to 20x; Increases eV Range by 5-12% - AltEnergyMag.com News
-Si-valley start-up uses AI to solve soft-switching control challenge for DC/AC and AC/DC power conversion; -Massive advantages demonstrated for burgeoning electric vehicle market and others
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:45:57 +0000: Trina Solar rolls out four new series of modules, unleashes a new era of mass-produced high-output modules - AltEnergyMag.com News
The four new series of modules include Honey, TALLMAX in high efficiency series, DUOMAX in dual-glass series, DUOMAX Twin in double-side series, and Honey black M in aesthetics series,.
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:43:51 +0000: RES BREAKS GROUND ON AMERICA’S LARGEST BIFACIAL SOLAR FARM - AltEnergyMag.com News
The 160 MWac project in Georgia ushers in a new era of high-efficiency solar.
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:43:02 +0000: SMA America will return as a Global Diamond Sponsor of the Solarplaza Asset Management Event Series - AltEnergyMag.com News
Solar and storage technology leader to showcase service solutions at the worldwide conferences dedicated to optimizing solar plants and portfolios.
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:42:58 +0000: ZHCSolar Release their Latest MC Series MPPT RV Solar Battery Charger - AltEnergyMag.com News
ZHCSolar solution inc released MC RV MPPT Solar Battery Charger, an entirely new product line designed for RV Solar power system. the MC RV Solar Charge Controller Features the Latest Power Cather MPPT Tracking Technology with a Peak Conversion Efficiency as high as 98%. this versatile MPPT controller is ideally suited for use in RV, Camper, Van, Trailer, Boat solar system as well as the home off-grid solar system.
- Wed, 20 Mar 2019 19:05:12 +0000: AVL, Leading Developer of Next-Generation Powertrain Solutions, Joins Canada’s f-cell+HFC Impulse Summit as Host Sponsor - AltEnergyMag.com News
Industry leaders at f-cell+HFC Impulse Summit to showcase Canada’s competitive advantage in clean hydrogen and fuel cell solutions
- Wed, 20 Mar 2019 19:04:13 +0000: Chint Power Systems Introduces Energy Storage Solution for C&I Customers, Integrates Pason Power's Energy Intelligence Software - AltEnergyMag.com News
Complete storage offering allows solar developers to install intelligent storage with predictable results Greentech Media webinar, "Enabling Energy Storage for Commercial Solar Developers and Contractors" to take place Thursday, March 21 at 2 p.m. ET
- Wed, 20 Mar 2019 15:21:21 +0000: Advanced Energy Gains 125,000 Jobs in 2018, Growing Twice as Fast as U.S. Employment Overall - AltEnergyMag.com News
With 3.5 million jobs, advanced energy industry employs more U.S. workers than retail stores, twice as many as hotels and motels, three times coal and oil industries
- Wed, 20 Mar 2019 15:20:39 +0000: CalCom Energy and Bella Vista Water District Build Solar to Advance Sustainability and Resiliency - AltEnergyMag.com News
CalCom Energy and Bella Vista Water District announce the completion of a 693-kilowatt solar project to provide clean energy for the utility's use in Redding, CA. The system will advance the district's sustainability efforts, improve resiliency and reduce costs by offsetting electricity used to pump water throughout the district.
- Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:41:41 +0000: Ubiquitous Energy Certifies New World Record Performance for Transparent Solar Cell - AltEnergyMag.com News
The transparent cell based on the company’s ClearView Power™ technology has an average visible transparency of 38.3% and a resulting light utilization factor (efficiency multiplied by average visible transparency) of over 3.75. This is the highest performance combination ever reported for a transparent solar cell.
- Tue, 19 Mar 2019 19:46:52 +0000: Top 5 U.S. Solar PV Developer Available for Acquisition - Innovative Solar Systems, LLC - AltEnergyMag.com News
Founded in 2011 by brothers John and Richard Green, ISS continues under its original capital structure and has achieved significant growth without third-party debt.
- Tue, 19 Mar 2019 15:56:03 +0000: IT’S HERE. THE ORIGINAL WIND LIDAR, NOW AVAILABLE FROM NRG SYSTEMS. - AltEnergyMag.com News
The Company Adds ZX 300 and ZX 300M to Its Remote Sensing Offerings
- Tue, 19 Mar 2019 15:29:43 +0000: GenCell Energy Extends Ultra-Reliable Clean Backup Power to a Wider Range of Commercial Businesses and Public Services with Newly-Enhanced G5 Fuel Cell Solution - AltEnergyMag.com News
- The G5 can now absorb peak loads of up to 100kVA, meeting the needs of commercial properties and public services requiring immediate, uninterrupted backup power to ensure business continuity - New updates to IoT remote monitoring software enable businesses to better control and maintain the G5 fuel cell remotely, providing the assurance that the backup power supply will kick-in when needed