Latest Energy News-ClimateMaster Heat Pump
ClimateMaster Heat Pump
ClimateMaster announces its latest breakthrough innovation in the new Trilogy 45™ Q-Mode™ variable-speed geothermal heat pump system, which provides the industry’s highest efficiencies of 45 EER and further notable savings via on-demand hot water generation capabilities. The system additionally offers convenient programming, monitoring and control for homeowners and dealers over the internet from any WiFi-enabled device.
“Providing the lowest operating cost presently on the market, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode significantly outperforms the closest competitive variable-speed unit available,” said Raj Hiremath, director of marketing at ClimateMaster. “With this latest innovation, ClimateMaster has maintained its position as the industry’s leader, setting a new record by delivering the highest efficiencies recorded by AHRI at more than 45 EER in ground loop applications. Offering the lowest operating costs of any heating, cooling and hot water generation system on the market today, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode also significantly improves comfort through superior temperature and humidity control.”
In addition to the highest efficiency ratings, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode’s patent-pending Q-Mode technology reduces hot water operating costs by providing full-time, year-round domestic hot water heating at over 500-percent (5.0 COP) efficiency. According to Hiremath, the Q-Mode technology also provides no-cost cooling by automatically drawing heat from a space and into the unit’s iGate Smart Tank™ hot water storage tank. The tank’s polyethylene exterior further protects it from corrosion.
ClimateMaster Heat Pump featuring iGate Connect™ technology, the new Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is also the first residential geothermal heat pump system to provide dealers with complete diagnostics and operating data via any Wi-Fi enabled device over the internet. Through an online portal, dealers can access built-in measurement of all critical system operations and conditions at the past 5-faults. More than 25 unit settings can be configured from the dealer portal, including air-flows and range of unit capacity.
“The online portal notably streamlines dealers’ customer support and equipment servicing, especially in allowing them to monitor and troubleshoot a unit from the comfort of their office or home,” Hiremath said. “In many cases, diagnostics and adjustments through the online portal can eliminate jobsite visits, particularly in flagging system issues before they become larger problems. Also, using laptop-installed software, dealers can very easily configure Trilogy Series units in the field, and no longer need to use gauges to do so.”
Hiremath additionally stated that the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode system operates exclusively with the iGate Connect (AWC99**) thermostat.
ClimateMaster Heat Pump with variable-speed technology that provides an extremely wide range of heating and cooling capacities, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode delivers its full rated capacity across its entire operating range (20◦ to 120◦F entering water temperature, or EWT), which is unique in both the geothermal and air-source heat pump industry. It can also wholly match loads as low as 30 percent of maximum, providing unsurpassed comfort and humidity control by running longer and slower, and precisely matching capacity to the heating and cooling load. When required, the system speeds up to deliver full capacity across the entire operating range.
The Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is ENERGY STAR Tier 3-qualified, and exceeds requirements for the currently uncapped 30-percent federal tax credit for geothermal heat pump systems. Available in vertical-upflow, vertical-downflow and horizontal configurations, the system is also offered in 0930 kBtuh (9k to 30k Btuh, or .75 tons to 2 tons) and 1860 kBtuh (18k to 60k Btuh, or 1.5 tons to 5 tons) capacities. The Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is exclusively available through ClimateMaster GeoElite Dealers.
ClimateMaster, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of geothermal and water-source heat pumps, and the ClimateMaster Heat Pump which are considered to be the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly type of heating and cooling systems available on the market today. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Ok, ClimateMaster, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of LSB Industries, Inc. whose common stock is traded over the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LXU.
Latest Energy News- ClimateMaster Heat Pump
For more information, visit www.climatemaster.com.
- Wed, 16 Oct 2019 18:41:21 +0000: Energy Foundry Invests in Sistine Solar - AltEnergyMag.com News
With investment from Energy Foundry, Sistine Solar will begin offering its patented SolarSkin technology nationwide.
- Wed, 16 Oct 2019 18:27:37 +0000: Solar FlexRack Sponsors MnSEIA Gateway to Solar Conference - AltEnergyMag.com News
Event is the sixth annual MnSEIA solar conference which is dedicated to supporting growth in the state's solar industry
- Wed, 16 Oct 2019 16:54:09 +0000: Discover latest changes to heat network regulations at seminar roadshow - AltEnergyMag.com News
The latest updates to the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations will be announced at Switch2 Energy's breakfast seminar road show this November in London and Leeds.
- Wed, 16 Oct 2019 12:18:01 +0000: Solar PV Market Outlook On The Basis Of Application, Region And Forecast To 2020 : Grand View Research Inc. - AltEnergyMag.com News
The report Solar PV Market includes the forecasts, Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates and profiles of the leading industry Players.
- Tue, 15 Oct 2019 18:35:50 +0000: MERSEN LAUNCHES NEW COMPACT FUSED SWITCH - AltEnergyMag.com News
Improved Safety, Compact Size, Ease of Installation
- Tue, 15 Oct 2019 14:14:46 +0000: ABB unveils end-to-end e-mobility solutions at eMove360° - AltEnergyMag.com News
A world leader in sustainable mobility, ABB showcases the future of charging and distribution solutions – from source-to-socket in Munich
- Tue, 15 Oct 2019 12:39:43 +0000: Envision Solar EV ARC™ Products Continue to Charge Vehicles During California PG&E Grid Interruptions - AltEnergyMag.com News
Envisions EV ARC™ products deployed in Marin County, Oakland, Berkeley, San Francisco, Livermore and other locations in Northern California have provided vital electric vehicle charging without interruption during the recently announced precautionary power black-outs
- Mon, 14 Oct 2019 12:52:38 +0000: REC Group Kicks Off Mass Production of Its Ground-breaking Alpha Module in Singapore - AltEnergyMag.com News
REC Group's Alpha Series with HJT technology and a patented panel design rolls off the lines on October 10 at the manufacturing site in Singapore. Being the highest power 60-cell module, this marks a significant step for REC and the whole solar industry. With the Alpha, REC once again demonstrates its commitment to empower consumers with clean solar energy through innovative high-performance products.
- Mon, 14 Oct 2019 12:11:14 +0000: Suntrace and BayWa r.e. support B2Gold in implementing the Fekola Solar Project - AltEnergyMag.com News
Suntrace and BayWa r.e. were selected to support B2Gold during implemention of the project as solar experts, providing all relevant technical expertise, such as detailed engineering, procurement support and support during construction and commissioning until completion of the project.
- Fri, 11 Oct 2019 21:01:20 +0000: Solar Energy World Changes Floridians’ Misperceptions About Solar, Hires Locally to Fulfill Increasing Demand - AltEnergyMag.com News
Although Florida is the "Sunshine State" some residents still don't know all of the benefits of going solar. Solar Energy World (SEW) is investing in Florida's clean energy future by educating ratepayers about the value of solar power. Headquartered in Maryland, Solar Energy World opened in Tampa in June 2019. Its rapid growth there has led to expansion into Orlando. The company is currently hiring more local installers, engineers and customer service representatives to keep up with demand. SEW attributes this growth to its proven experience helping homeowners across the region save substantially on energy costs and its goal to defeat common misconceptions area residents have about solar power.
- Fri, 11 Oct 2019 12:31:09 +0000: Siemens Gamesa CEO calls on students to choose science to halt climate change as new report highlights social benefits of wind energy - AltEnergyMag.com News
• Call to action to society comes at launch of new wind energy report highlighting significant social, health and economic benefits of accelerated drive to renewable energy • Markus Tacke identifies students’ lack of interest in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) as a potential obstacle to fighting climate change in the near future
- Fri, 11 Oct 2019 12:29:42 +0000: Hanergy’s Renewable Energy Center Becomes the World’s First Certified LEED Zero Carbon Building - AltEnergyMag.com News
As one of the most influential green building organizations in the world, USGBC (United States Green Building Council) has been committed to promoting the “greening” process of the global construction industry, with its LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) certification system considered the most authoritative and most widely used green building certification system in the world.
- Fri, 11 Oct 2019 12:18:02 +0000: Vietnam Wind Expo 2020 - AltEnergyMag.com News
Co-located with 2nd Vietnam Wind Energy Summit 2020 10-11 March, 2020 | Melia Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam Website: www.neoventurecorp.com/vietnam-wind- -expo-2020
- Thu, 10 Oct 2019 20:50:30 +0000: Hammond Power Solutions Launches New Website - AltEnergyMag.com News
The new website has been designed to reflect the needs of our diverse customer base and provides a user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality.
- Thu, 10 Oct 2019 16:56:33 +0000: Renewable growth drives common goals for electricity networks across the globe - AltEnergyMag.com News
The latest insight paper from Cornwall Insight - Market design amidst global energy transition - looks into this issue. It examines the outlook for transmission networks, and how legacy design and policies are supporting decarbonisation and shaping the system. The paper focuses on three key markets; Australia, Ireland and Great Britain (GB).
- Thu, 10 Oct 2019 13:46:24 +0000: Over 300 Communities in 40 States Now “Open for Solar Business” - AltEnergyMag.com News
National SolSmart program achieves goal to place 300 local governments on path to solar energy growth
- Thu, 10 Oct 2019 13:06:18 +0000: Undergrid Minigrids: A Promising Solution for Powering Underserved Nigerians - AltEnergyMag.com News
A new Rocky Mountain Institute report showcases a pathway to implementing undergrid minigrids that has the potential to save electricity distribution companies and communities millions of dollars while dramatically expanding the market for distributed energy resources in Nigeria.
- Wed, 09 Oct 2019 12:44:52 +0000: Navigant Research Report Finds Public Charger Deployments Are Encouraging Plug-in EV Adoption - AltEnergyMag.com News
Using subsidies to shape and standardize public charger deployments and the creation of new revenue streams for charge point operators can accelerate PEV industry development
- Wed, 09 Oct 2019 12:29:52 +0000: Inverters from KACO new energy for Norway's first commercial solar roof with 1500 V technology - AltEnergyMag.com News
New blueplanet 92.0 TL3 for 2 MW solar power plant on a cold storage facility
- Wed, 09 Oct 2019 12:28:15 +0000: Hanergy Takes a Notch up in Solar Car Market - AltEnergyMag.com News
-Plans to raise USD 25 mn to fund its Solar Power Vehicles business -The company claims its Thin Film Solar Vehicle can run without pole charging for at least a consecutive 30 days